Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are rapidly changing our lives. Machine Learning holds great potential, but also limitations due to being based on historical data and reproducing potential bias of the creator.
Will the implementation of AI make us work less or more in the future? Will what we consider attractive jobs today change completely as the machines make their entrance? What are the skills we will need that the machines cannot provide? How do we avoid bias and introduce gender awareness in AI-generated solutions? All in all, what is the future of humanity in a world of AI?
We welcome all curious minds for a discussion of the Brave New AI World and its impact on you, me and humanity as such!
Friday, Sep 6, 17.30 – 19.00
H15, Halmtorvet 15
Read more and sign up here
- Ioanna Constantiou, professor, CBS with focus on transformation and AI
- Anna Kathrine Suhr Trezecieski, director of data & AI, Alm Brand
- Cecilie Waagner Falkenstrøm, AI artist and founder ARTIFICIAL MIND
- Christine Sørensen, Public Affairs Manager, Google
- Bent Dalager, Chairman of New Tech in The Danish IT Industry Association and Equity Partner, NewTech and Financial Services Nordic at KPMG (moderator)