KPMG Denmark has recently released a report in co-operation with IT-Branchen collecting an overview of quantum technology activities in Denmark.
We have the pleasure of inviting you to a webinar focusing on the main conclusions of the report. During the webinar you will have an opportunity to learn eg:
- Why is quantum technology important?
- What abilities of quantum technology makes the technology so attractive?
- What are Danish strengths and weaknesses in quantum technology?
- What are opportunities and threats of quantum technology that must be considered
- When should Denmark act?
- What are the next steps?
At the end of the session, there will be an opportunity for Q&A.
Date and Time:
Thursday, 21 January 2021 at 09:00 – 10:30
Registration link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8508933982478517003
- Bent Dalager – Partner and Nordic Head of NewTech, KPMG Denmark
- Ole Højlund Olesen – Director, Head of Strategy Practice, KPMG Denmark
- Natasha Friis Saxberg – CEO, IT-Branchen
- Peter Lodahl – Founder of Sparrow Quantum A/S, Professor and head of Quantum Photonics Group, Director of Center for Hybrid Quantum Networks (Hy-Q)
- Ulrich Busk Hoff – Senior Advisor and Operational leader of Quantum, DTU