As a member of the Danish ICT industry Association, the company and its employees are following the articles of the association, obliged to:
- Respect the confidentiality of the internal affairs of the association towards intruders.
- Comply with any order made by the Association’s Executive to comply with the statutes and resolutions passed at general meetings.
- Reporting figures on the company’s total revenue and number of employees in cases where the Board takes the initiative to formulate general industry statistics. The reported figures remain confidential and will only be included in the general industry statistics.
- Annual report the number of employees in the company.
- Observe good industry practices, including to comply with applicable law.
The rules of membership can be found on the website of the Danish ICT Industry Association; www.itb.dk and in the welcome package inside the Articles of Association.
Resignation of a membership are obliged to take place by written notice to the Secretariat by the end of June, with effect from the end of the calendar year, following §6 of the articles of the association. i.e. resignation made in the third or fourth quarter could only take effect with the following calendar year.
Cost of Membership
The membership fee is calculated by the number of all full-time employees. Part-time employees are included proportionally. As a new member, the membership fee is calculated from the number of employees at the time of enrollment. The membership fee applies to the current calendar year, regardless of registration date.
Companies with less than 25 employees will automatically begin a five-year integration plan in the first 2 years of membership (discount applies per calendar year, regardless of the enrollment date). See table overview below.
|Number of employees||1st year of integration||2nd year of integration||Fully integrated|
|0 – 4||6.490 DKK|
50 % discount
25 % discount
|5 – 9||6.490 DKK|
70 % discount
40 % discount
|10 – 14||9.734 DKK|
70 % discount
40 % discount
|15 – 24||9.734 DKK|
72 % discount
|21.632 DKK 37,5 % discount||34.611 DKK|
A membership of the Danish ICT Industry Association also includes collective membership of the Danish Chamber of Commerce (basic membership) and access to their membership benefits. The membership fee is calculated by number of employees in the company in Denmark. In 2019, the fee rates for companies with +25 employees are as follows:
|Number of employees||Annual fee (ex. VAT)|
|25 – 49||65.974 DKK|
|50 – 99||73.227 DKK|
|100 – 249||98.800 DKK|
|250 – 499||102.998 DKK|
|500 – 999||123.365 DKK|
|1.000 – 4.999||143.523 DKK|
|5.000 – 7.499||174.189 DKK|
|7.500 – 9.999||215.276 DKK|
|+ 10.000||265.387 DKK|
All memberships fees are in DKK exclusive of VAT. The fee can be deducted as operating expenditure, while VAT can be deducted VAT accounts.