What we want
The Danish ITC Industry Association (IT-Branchen) works to create a strong and digital community which exploit the full potential of the technologies for the benefit of the economy and the individual.
Who we are
The Danish ITC Industry Association represent more than 400 ICT companies and is the largest independent representative for the ICT business community in Denmark. We represent the business executives who understand that their position obliges, and we are a community that takes responsibility in relation to the Danish society.
What we do
The Danish ITC Industry Association has an impressive political track record. Our results are based on continuous dialogue with the relevant people who take part in creating the framework surrounding the IT-business community in Denmark.
We advance our members international competitive position and cost-effectiveness through events and meetings with clients. We are making our members business stronger by offering member services within legal advice, press and contract writing. And then we are the first ITC industry association in Denmark, who are offering a strong network where our members can meet, share experience and find new business opportunities.
What we offer
We strive to make business easier for the ICT companies in Denmark based on the following key offerings
- A B2B industry network second to none with C-level participation.
- Industry committees known for both their networking quality and political influence.
- Hosting more than 40 political and business oriented events a year. We offer plenty of opportunity for you to tap in, representing interests in both public and private VIP-settings.
- Free legal counselling services within HR and B2B as well as free standard contracts designed for the Danish market included in the membership.
- Also included is a membership of Dansk Erhverv, Confederation of Danish Enterprise giving you access to an even wider business environment for private sector companies.
- A membership fee based on the number of employees in Denmark.
The Danish ITC Industry Association provides an informal platform where members meet, discuss and do business. The membership is valid for the entire company, and the The Danish ITC Industry Association events focus on different aspects of your company. Some are targeted the CEO of the company, others the sales director or the manager of Human Resources.
To contact the secretariat, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.