AI & BIG DATA – LIFE SCIENCE is an annual conference which focuses on practical experiences. It’s all about HOW – how to optimize the use of data, where to identify the opportunities and how to work with AI and big data in practise troughout the process – from the early stages of development to new products reach the market.
Tuesday, 19. November 2019, 09.00 – 17.00.
Charlottehaven, Hjørringgade 12C, 2100 København Ø.
List of speakers:
- Brian Mikkelsen, CEO, Danish Chamber of Commerce
- Lars Lynne Hansen, Senior Data Scientist, Novo Nordisk
- Andrea Bondi, Consultant, Epista Life Science
- Sebastian Brandes, Co-Founder, Criterion AI
- Peter Krusche, Associate Director, Novartis
- Bryn Williams-Jones, Director of Exploratory Research, Benevolent.ai
- Jannik Henriks, Manager, KPMG Switzerland
- Manuela Mara Schöner, Project Manager, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Mark Wolff, M.S., Ph.D., Advisory Industry Consultant & Chief Health Analytics Strategist, SAS Institute
- Lars Rinnan, Group Vice President AI & Robotics, Amesto Group
Members of The Danish ICT Industry Association (IT-Branchen) get a 10 % discount. Use the code “ITB medlem” when registering to redeem your discount.