ARYZE and IT-Branchen proudly hosts Women in Tech which is the sequel to the popular Women in Fintech event.
The event will take place at the IT-University of Copenhagen on 25 February and is hosted in cooperation with IT-Branchen with the goal of addressing the lack of female representation in the sector and asking why it is so.
The Mayor of Employment and Integration, Cecilia Lonning-Skovgaard, will speak about the importance of more women represented in tech and she will be joined by profiles from Google, IBM and Deloitte.
The concept is short and lively presentations with no slides to engage with the audience, a lot of dialogue and discussion and of course networking.
Read more and register here
Monday, February 25, 2019
6.30 – 09.00 PM at ITU
- Cecilia Lonning-Skovgaard, The Mayor of Employment and Integration, The City of Copenhagen
- Sidsel Rytter Løschenkohl, Blockchain Consultant at Deloitte EMEA Blockchain Lab
- Profile from Google (soon to be announced)
- Profile from IBM (soon to be announced)
- 18.30: Welcome and registration
- 19.00: Introduction by ARYZE and IT-Branchen
- 19.05: Presentations
- 20.15: Q&A, discussion and networking
- 21.00: Thank you and goodbye